Sunday, January 1, 2017

Snapshots Sunday: Sorting

Before I put the new buck goat in with the does, I needed to sort out some doelings who are too small to breed and transfer them to the getting swole pen with Ameera to babysit. My go-to guy for this kind of thing is Cole.

Goats. They don't get with the program.

There's always mopping up with so many individualistic contrarians.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Eight years and two days ago, my Little Dude was shivering in the shit of a felon's insane puppy-production plant, waiting to be rescued.

So much for that bullshit.

6 comments:

  1. Finding love, life, and purpose for all. You are awesome, and more than the dogs know it. Go Cole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed your comments - great pictures - Fondly, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've started posting again. Cole looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that R-E-S-P-E-C-T photo. Border Collies are the best!

    ReplyDelete

I've enabled the comments for all users; if you are posting as "anonymous" you MUST sign your comment. Anonymous unsigned comments will be deleted. Trolls, spammers, and litigants will be shot.