Thursday, June 24, 2010

USA Board of Dog Searchin' Freedom

How did Steven Colbert find out how SAR dog handlers get "certified?" And then employ such a clever metaphor with ophthalmologists and cats to subtly reveal it?

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
USA Board of Ophthalmological Freedom
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News

I'm sorry Jay. That cat told me he was certified.


  1. Your post reminded me of a story I came across in The Onion.,2854/

  2. Video doesn't work, either on your or the original site.


  3. Signed out and checked it, Jan -- working fine here. Must be on your end.

  4. That's like the fake pediatrician's group used to provide "credibility" for gay-bashing by the closest case who rented a male hooker for his trip to Europe.

    I'd make up an important-sounding group to aggrandize myself, but you know that Groucho Marx line about not wanting to belong to any group who'd have me.


I've enabled the comments for all users; if you are posting as "anonymous" you MUST sign your comment. Anonymous unsigned comments will be deleted. Trolls, spammers, and litigants will be shot.